Thursday, September 30, 2010

FluffyCon 2011 - What's Hot?

That is indeed the question! In order to establish this I've emailed about 12 or so players in the community to gather some opinions. Hopefully this removes some of the absolute bias that I'm bringing to building the red flag list (i.e. it doesn't just become stuff that Dave hates) but rather is built on trends I can see in the responses of my fellow gamers.

With the relative newness of 8th edition this could potentially have been a difficult task but most of the obvious answers aren't rocket science. I'm looking for the 'hidden' awesomeness that players have experienced themselves either facing the or using them themselves.

Feedback is coming in thick and fast and I'm already seeing consistencies in the responses. Will post these up next week when I've got most of the replies in.

No comments: